Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Whitehouse of the 21st Century!!

Obama, thank you for bringing the Whitehouse into the 21st century! I am amazed at the new whitehouse.gov! It's bringing all of us closer to what happens in politics from day to day. Whether it be a blog or Obama's video address of the week you can see it all on the whitehouse website. I never used to look at this site, but now we can get information diretly from the source! I almost feel closer the what happens, like my voice really does matter.

Also as a designer, I applaud you President Obama for employing designers, as is evident of your entire political campaign and your new whitehouse! I also appluad you, Obama's designers, you have created a design that really reflects the fresh ideas and the idea of hope, that the president has always stood by. The same blue and serif fonts that were used in the Obama campaign is employed in the new whitehouse website to create a seamless continuety from his campaign to the presidency. It is such a joy to see a president that really understands the importance of good design. Oh and if you are looking for another designer, I am right here! Just waiting for the right opportunity to come along so I can really reach my creative potential.....I am just FULL of good ideas!

Again kudos to you Presient Obama...now create even more jobs for designers. The first thing to get cut when times are hard is advertising. I think it is great you want to help create more jobs in teaching and energy, but advertsing and design is hurting! Please help us!

No comments: